Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!
I want to apologize for not being on here as much as I should be. The New Year did not start off as well as we would have liked. Some very good friends of ours 15 yr old son was involved in a snowmobile accident on New Years Eve and has been in a coma since. We have been very busy trying to help them out with their dogs and things around the house. And now we will be busy planning a benefit to help the family offset all the medical costs that they will be incurring.
I also have had alot of trouble trying to get pictures posted on my blog. I continue to work to try to resolve that issue. I have been able to get a couple of them on there and hope to get lots more on there in the near future.
I thank you all for you patience it is greatly appreciated.
My 2013 goal is to get this blog up and running like a well oiled machine. But again I ask for your patience as I help good friends go through a ver difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You very much for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment so I know that you were here.