Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ever Wonder

Ever wonder what to do with the remaining loaf of bread that you have sitting on your counter that is starting to go stale?
Well I have a couple things that I will do with it so that I do not have to throw it away. I have a hard time throwing any type of food away.
I will either make Bread Pudding (look for this recipe on the blog) or I will dry the bread out then put it through my food processor and crumble it to bread crumbs that can be used for many things. I store the bread crumbs in a food saver canister, that way all air is out of canister and I have fresh bread crumbs at my finger tips whenever I need them. Then you do not have to buy them at the store, a money saving tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You very much for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment so I know that you were here.