Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hi Everyone

I love cooking and baking and canning. If you would like to see anything specific please let me know and I will do my best to accommadate you. Or if you have any recipes that you would to share with me and the world I will be happy to post on my blog and give you the credit you would deserve by stating that it is your recipe.

Things have been moving pretty slow for me getting this blog going. But my husband has been dealing with some health issues and is not able to do alot of things that he would normally do. So this all has fallen on my shoulders along with having a demanding full time job. My wonderful Sister has been trying to help me out here and there but we live 3 hours away from each other but she is a great inspiration to me. Her blog The Finishing Touches is attached to my blog and I certainly hope that you take a moment and check her out. She is a very crafty lady and loves to give people ideas on what can be done with that space that you just aren't sure about.
Hope you share this blog with everyone that you know and that you all enjoy it.
There will be pictures coming in the future (when i can figure out how to post them on here...LOL)

Happy Eating everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You very much for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment so I know that you were here.