Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin, Pumpkin & More Pumpkin

I have almost 55 pumpkins sitting on my dining room table. They are screaming at me to get them processed.
It is alot of work to cut them, clean them & get them processed. But it is totally worth it in the long run because I have fresh pumpkin for all my cooking and baking needs.
Amazing the things that can be made with pumpkin. Soup, bars, pies, cookies, cheesecake and the list goes on.
I will post over the weekend on how to take of the pumpkin so that you have it all winter long.
There is nothing better than a completly made from scratch pumpkin pie. I actually have people pay me every year to make Pumpkin Pie for them for Thanksgiving.
I will be posting alot of pumpkin recipes for you all in the coming days also. So please stay  tuned.

Also I would apprciate if you would leave me a comment on my blog so I know who was here. And dont be afraid to ask me if you have questions or there is a recipe that you may be looking for and I may be able to help you out with it.

Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You very much for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment so I know that you were here.